- 24th of January 2017 - Sculpture #3 for six performers, performed by Ensemble U at
Kultuurikatel Hall (North Avenue 27a), Tallinn
- 27th of January 2017 - Perpendicular / Slightly tilted for Orchestra, performed by Icelandic Symphony Orchestra at Dark Music Days 2017
- 27th of January 2017 - Sculpture #3 for six performers, performed by Ensemble U at Dark Music Days 2017, Harpa Concert Hall, Reykjavík
- 11th of June 2017 at 8pm - Lucid / Opaque for a string trio, performed in Säulenhalle Landhaus Solothurn, Switzerland. Performed by Violinist Daniela Müller, viola player Andreas Kunz, and cellist Stefan Thut.
- 9th of September 2017 - Sketch for an opera for circle flute and a vocalist, made in collaboration with Studio Brynjar & Veronika, performed at Le Salon Ovale du Prince, Archive Nationale, Paris.
- 22nd of September 2017 - Tinted / Milieu for contrabassclarinet and loudspeaker, premiered by Ingólfur Vilhjálmsson at Mengi, Reykjavík
- 1st of October 2017 - Impalpable / Corporeal for an ensemble, premiered by Vertixe Sonora at Museum Verbo in Vigo, Galicia, Spain. Conductor Ramón Suoto.
- 26th of January 2018 - Impalpable / Corporeal for an ensemble, performed by CAPUT ensemble at Harpa concert hall, Reykjavík, Iceland. As part of Dark Music Days 2018 - Festival.
- 27th of January 2017 - Iceland Academy of the Arts - Research center of music / Dark Music Days 2017 - Symposium on the use of animated notation, with pianist Tinna Þorsteinsdóttir, composers Bergrún Snæbjörnsdóttir. Moderated by composer Einar Torfi Einarsson
- 21st of April 2017 - Iceland Academy of the Arts - Research center of music / Hafnarborg - centre for Culture and fine art - Symposium on edition Wandelweiser and the music of Jurg Frey and Stefan Thut. With Kristín Þóra Haraldsdóttir, composer/performer, Berglind María Tómasdóttir, composer/performer, Stefan Thut, composer. Moderated by composer Einar Torfi Einarsson.
- 24th of April 2017 - Phonemes concert series at Hafnarborg - "Lieues d'ombres". Composer Stefan Thut performs music of his and Jurg Frey. Accompanied by Berglind María Tómasdóttir, flutists and students of the Iceland Academy of the Arts.
- 1st of June 2017 - The Icelandic Sound Poetry Choir premiere the work "Tuning - The Story of the Windscreen Wiper" by visual artist Bryndís Hrönn Ragnarsdóttir. At the Living Art Museum, The Marshall house, Reykjavík.
- 24th of September 2017 - Phonemes concert series at Hafnarborg - "Hulda". Lilja María Ásmundsdóttir, pianist, hulda-performer and composer and Katie Buckley, harpist.
- The work Tinted / Milieu, for contrabass clarinet and electronics, released on an album by clarinetist Ingólfur Vilhjálmsson.
- 29th of January 2016 - CAPUT ensemble performs the work Influence of buildings on a musical tone  at Dark Music Days 2016 at Harpa - Concert Hall.
- 30th of January 2016 - Lucid / Opaque for a baroque ensemble premiered by Nordic Affect at Dark Music Days 2016 at Harpa - Concert Hall.
- 15th of April 2016 - Iceland Symphony Orchestra performs the orchestral work As heard across a room  at Tectonics Reykjavík 2015 - Music festival at Harpa - Concert Hall.
- 30th of April 2016 - SKARK ensemble performs the string trio work Lucid / Opaque  at Bodenseefestival 2016, Germany.
- 1st - 10th of June 2016 - Composer in Residence at EMS elektronmusikstudion in Stockholm - working on a new work for vocals.
- 19th of June 2016 - y=f(x)  for pair(s) of performers, US premiere by Assaf Gidron, Charlie Rauh, Jesse Greenberg, Lester St Louis, Sasha Zamler-Carhart and Teodora Stepančić. Performed at SPECTRUM, New York. Further about the event here.
- 30th of September 2016 at 10 - Vocalise for a solo performer and live electronics, premiered at Nordic Music Days 2016, in Harpa, Reykjavík.
- 22nd and 23rd of October 2016 - Joining forces with the unknown, devised music performance for "The circle flute" by Studio Brynjar & Veronika. Made in collaboration with Bettina Danielle Berger, Bjørnar Habbestad, Marieke Franssen and Michael Schmid. - Paris, France.
- 27th of November 2016 - Brú for Harp and percussion performed by Duo Harpverk in the concert series 15:15 at the Nordic House, Reykjavík.
- 2nd of December 2016 - Sculpture #3 for six performers, performed by Catchpenny ensemble at Dag in de branding festival 2016, at Nutshuis, Den Haag, Holland.
- 6th of February 2016 - Icelandic sound poetry choir. Conducting two new works by artists Þórunn Hjartardóttir and Didda Hjartardóttir Leaman. Premiered at The Einar Jónsson Museum, Reykjavík.
- 28th of February 2016 - Phonemes concert series at Hafnarborg. "Tema senza variazone" [ísl. Þema án tilbrigða]. Clarinetist Ármann Helgason, pianist Aladár Rácz and cellist Gunnhildur Halla Guðmundsdóttir, performed various works by composers born in the early 20th Century and their artistic vision developed during drastic times in human history. Performing music by composers such as Þorkell Sigurbjörnsson, Þorkell Sigurbjörnsson, Per Nørgaard, Robert Muczynski and Toshio Hosokawa.
- 6th of March 2016 - Icelandic sound poetry choir. Conducting a new work by artist Ragnhildur Jóhanns, "Kapítulakonseptið". Premiered in Hafnarborg.
- 20th of March 2016 - Fengjastrútur ensemble performing in the concert series Fengi at Mengi, Reykjavík. The concert entitled "Fengjastrútur & friends", performing music by Pauline Oliveros, Alvin Lucier, Robert Ashley and Christian Wolff along with premiering new works by composers Áki Ásgeirsson and Gunnar Grímsson.
- 24th of April 2016 - Phonemes concert series at Hafnarborg. Clarinetist Ingólfur Vilhjálmsson solo recital on Contrabassclarinet, giving a unique insight to the sound world of this unique instrument. Performing works by composers such as Gérard Grisey, Franco Donatoni, Mark André, Sebastian Elikowski-Winkler along with premiering a new work by composer and Einar Torfi Einarsson.
- 5th of May 2016 - Fengjastrútur ensemble performing in the concert series Fengi at Mengi, Reykjavík. The concert entitled "Horizontal lines". Performing music by Bergrún Snæbjörnsdóttir, Gunnar Karel Másson, Gunnar Grímsson, Ingi Garðar Erlendsson, Hlynur Aðils Vilmarsson and Jesper Pedersen.
- 16th of October 2016 - Phonemes concert series at Hafnarborg - "Nine bells". Violinist Laufey Jensdóttir and percussionist Frank Aarnink, perform the works of Helmut Lachenmann, Tom Johnson along with premiering a new work by Sigrún Jónsdóttir.
- 27th of March 2015 - Premiere of Grisaille for flute choir, performed by Icelandic flute ensemble at the Nordic House, Reykjavík.
- 16th of April 2015 - Premiere of the work Kúakyn í hættu by the visual artist Magnús Pálsson, arranged by Þráinn Hjálmarsson for the Iceland Symphony Orchestra. Written for the Tectonics 2015 Reykjavík Festival
- 17th of May 2015 - Kristín Þóra Haraldsdóttir performs the work Persona for solo viola at a concert at Dog Star Orchestra Festival in MorYork Gallery, Los Angeles.
- 13th of August - 27th of September 2015 - RELIEF - a video work made in collaboration with visual artist Sigurður Guðjónsson and starring The Icelandic flute ensemble. Exhibited at Gerðarsafn - Art Museum, Kópavogu at the exhibition NEW RELEASES, which is part of Cycle 2015 - Art and Music Festival in Kópavogur, Iceland.
- 14th of August 2015 at 8pm - Diptych - a live performance with The Icelandic flute ensemble made in collaboration with visual artist Sigurður Guðjónsson. Performed at Cycle 2015 - Art and Music Festival in Kópavogur, Iceland.
- 2nd of October 2015 - Basel Sinfonietta performs the orchestral work As heard across a room in Basel in relation to the festival CULTURESCAPES - ISLAND 2015.
- 2nd of October 2015 - Basel Sinfonietta performs the orchestral work As heard across a room in Zurich in relation to the festival CULTURESCAPES - ISLAND 2015.
- 28th of February 2014 - Ensemble Adapter premieres the work (MMXIV) mise en scène at Radialsystem V, Berlin. In relation to Nordlichter Festival.
- 28th of March 2014 - Tinna Þorsteinsdóttir performs Svíta for toy piano at Reykjavík Art Museum - Kjarvalsstaðir, Iceland.
- 9th of May 2014 - Kristín Þóra Haraldsdóttir premieres Persona for solo viola at the opening concert of Tectonics 2014 - Glasgow at St. Andrews in the Square, Glasgow, UK.
- 3rd of June 2014 - Dogstar Orchestra performs Sculpture #3 at Curve Line Space in Los Angeles in relation to the their concert series.
- 8th of June 2014 - Icelandic premiere of (MMXIV) mise en scène - by Ensemble Adapter at FRUM-festival in ReykjavÃk, ReykjavÃk Art Museum - Hafnarhús at 20.
- 17th of June - EDGES ensemble performs Meander: Monody etudes in Huddersfield, United Kingdom.
- 23rd of August - Tinna Þorsteinsdóttir performs Svíta for Toy Piano at the American Embassy in Iceland, during the Reykjavík Culture Night.
- 4th of October 2014 - World premiere of the Orchestra work As heard across a room, performed by BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra at City Halls, Glasgow. Book ticket online.
- 11th of October 2014 - Premiere of Study on timbre by Ingólfur Vilhjálmsson, clarinetist, at Sláturtíð 2014 music festival at Reykjavík Art Museum - Hafnarhús.
- 12th of November 2014 - Performance of Sculpture #3 by students of James Saunders at Bath Spa University at Michael Tippett Centre, Bath Spa University, UK.
- 19th of November 2014 - Performance of Persona by Kristín Þóra Haraldsdóttir, viola player, at Reykjavík Art Museum - Hafnarhús, Iceland. The concert is part of Jaðarber (e. Perripherryberry) - concert series.
- 3rd of February 2013 - Reykjavík Chamber Orchesta premieres the work MMXIII at Northern Light, Concert Hall of Harpa concert house, Reykjavík. Final concert of Dark Music Days 2013.
- 18th of April 2013 - Icelandic Symphony Orchestra premieres the work Influence of buildings on musical tone at Eldborg concert hall of Harpa concert house, Reykjavík. Opening concert of Tectonics Reykjavík Music Festival 2013.
- 3rd of March 2012, Harpa concert house, Reykjavík, Iceland - Premiere of the piece MMXII for 2 db. and perc.
- 28th of March 2012 - Tinna Þorsteinsdóttir performs the work Svíta for Toy Piano at Reykjavík Art Museum - Kjarvalsstaðir, Iceland.
- 23rd of April 2012, Iðnó, Reykjavík - Premiere of the piece Brú (working title) for Duo Harpverk
- 18th of November 2012 - Performance of the work KOSKO at Cinnober theater, Gothenburg, Sweden. In relation to the GEIGER festival
- 19th of November 2012 - Premiere of the work Projected notation at Cinnober theater, Gothenburg, Sweden. In relation to the GEIGER festival
- May 2012 - Lecture/Performance with/on the work of Magnús Pálsson, visual artist. A collaboration with the visual artist Bryndís Björnsdóttir. Lecture as a part of Art in Translation - conference on Language and the Arts.
- 12th of January 2012 - Re-running of the radio-theater show: Svipleiftur, made by Jón Hallur Stefánsson in 2008 on the life of the writer Steinar Sigurjónsson, music made by Lydía Grétarsdóttir and Þráinn Hjálmarsson.
- 20th of March 2011 - The Ligeti Academy premieres the work Five Monochromes at ACEC building, Apeldoorn, Holland.
- 6th of April 2011 - The Ligeti Academy perform the work Five Monochromes at Muziekgebou aan't IJ, Amsterdam, Holland.
- 16th of April 2011 - Performance of the work KOSKO in relation to the exhibition "Sound Fields" at National Gallery of Iceland. Performed by Áki Ásgeirsson, Ingi Garðar Erlendsson, Páll Ivan Pálsson and Þráinn Hjálmarsson
- 21st of April 2011 - The Ligeti Academy perform the work Five Monochromes at Royal Concervatoire, Den Haag, Holland.
- 21st of April 2011 - Ensemble Klang premieres the work Sculpture #3 at Studio Loos, Den Haag, Holland.
- 9th of June 2011 - Performance of the work KOSKO at Studio Loos, Den Haag, Holland. Performed by Karl Ingi Karlsson, Lovorka Holjevac, Nikolaj Kynde and Þráinn Hjálmarsson
- 9th of June 2011 - Performance of the work 8' at Studio Loos, Den Haag, Holland. Performed by Karl Ingi Karlsson, Lovorka Holjevac, Nikolaj Kynde and Þráinn Hjálmarsson
- 9th of June 2011 - Performance of the work Projected Notation at Studio Loos, Den Haag, Holland. Performed by Karl Ingi Karlsson, Lovorka Holjevac, Nikolaj Kynde and Þráinn Hjálmarsson
- 17th of June 2011 - Performance of the work 8' at Nutshuis, Den Haag, Holland. Performed by Karl Ingi Karlsson, Lovorka Holjevac, Nikolaj Kynde and Þráinn Hjálmarsson
- 17th of June 2011 - Performance of the work Sculpture #3 at Nutshuis, Den Haag, Holland. Performed by Karl Ingi Karlsson, Lovorka Holjevac, Nikolaj Kynde and Þráinn Hjálmarsson
- 3rd of August 2011 - Performance of the work Sculpture #2 at Salurinn, Kópavogur, Iceland. Performed by SKARK String ensemble
- 22nd of August 2011 - Performance of the work Sculpture #1-1 at RDAM concert hall, Copenhagen, Denmark. In relation to the music festival UNM 2011. Conducter Jesper Nordin.
- 2-4th of September 2011 - The work Episode: corner resonance exhibited at Gallery Suðsuðvestur, Reykjanesbær, Iceland.
- 16th of April 2011 - Lecture: “Notation as a part of the composition”, lecture as a part of the exhibition Hljóðheimar, Exhibition at National gallery of Iceland, event starting at 13:00
- 9th of May, 2011 at 16:00, Studio III, The Royal Conservatory, Den Haag, M.A. lecture: “Notation as an active part of composition”
- 29th of October, 2011 at 13:00, Reykjavík Art Museum - Hafnarhús, Reykjavík. Lecture on Thranophones - introduction to the instrument and it's future development. Part of LornaLAB, curated by Halldór Úlfarsson, visual artist. see further: Event on LornaLAB website
- 2nd of May 2011 - Thranophone #2: Requiem: Recording of a performance of a piece by Áki Ásgeirsson where he used some varied version of the Thranophone #2: Requiem instrument. Broadcasted on the Icelandic national broadcasting service on show, Ópus.
- December issue of Reykjavík Grapevine - Article on LornaLAB by Kári Tulinius; LAB IT UP!
- 12th of February 2010 - IMD Orchestra conducted by Ari Hróðmarsson premiere the work Sculpture #1-1 for Sinfonietta at KvA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 21st of September 2010 - Uusinta chamber ensemble perform the work /7 at Ung Nordisk Musik 2010 Festival. At G18, Helsinki, Finland.
- 29th of September 2010 - Fengjastrútur perform the work Sculpture #2 at Sláturtíð 2010 - Music Festival, in Útgerðin.
- 18th of December 2010 - Tinna Þorsteinsdóttir premieres the solo piano work ARTAUD at Nordic House, Reykjavík